SHOT PREPARATION IN POOL

FUNDAMENTALS OF THE BIG FOUR

• STANCE
  • BRIDGE
  • GRIP
  • STROKE

SHOT PREPARATION

This book and the game of pocket billiards is based on the fact that once the cue ball is struck by the tip of the cue stick, it is on its own from that point on. Only your pre shot induced preparation will be behind it. The shot will then take care of and control itself. It will do so, on each and every kind of shot you take, providing that you have adhered to some basic fundamentals and soon to be learned fundamentals plus technique in regard to shot preparation. This is all performed by you as the cue ball lies there under your control awaiting your cue tip strike stroke, with your directions behind it.   

If you are a beginner, I wish that I could stand there beside you and guide you through the proper stance, bridge and grip. Not being able to do this in person, I will try to put into words and help draw you a picture of the important aspects you must master.. Hoping that you will draw from these instructional words, a mental image of required stance, bridge, grip and then the stroke itself.   You must feel free to experiment and discover your own comfort and balance levels , but  within the frame work the author outlines for you. Follow the following instructions and you will soon go on to master the Big Three in pool shooting: proper posture, stroke confidence and aim accuracy.

(Read more in Book 1)

Download BOOK #1 NOW for only $4.95!!

Hot Shots Plus - Complete "6 Pack" Collection Books 1 - 6

DOWNLOAD - THE WHOLE "6 PACK" LIBRARY

Download ALL 6 Books NOW for only $9.95!!